Thursday, July 9, 2015

CHALLENGE - 2015 Read Your Freebies Reading Challenge [The Book Vixen]

2015 Read Your Freebies Reading Challenge

This is a wonderful challenge currently hosted by The Book Vixen! The goal is to read as many of those TBR freebies we keep downloading, heh heh. I believe the minimum is 12, and the signup ends at the end of Sept 2015. It's for any genre of legally free eBooks you read during the year of 2015. Considering I'm going to try to keep my schedule with the Tuesday Flirtations, I think I can catch up even if I started reading any eBooks roughly 2-3 weeks ago. Please click on the pic-link above to get see more of the rules and hopefully take the challenge yourself! 

I'll be keeping track of my freebies here, at least as I review them:

1. Lord of the Bears - Jess Hayek
2. Curse of the Alpha 1 & 2 - Tasha Black

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! Great start tacking those freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...