Tuesday, July 28, 2015

MEME - High Summer Read-a-Thon [Seasons of Reading] {Wrap-Up}

This was really fun, and though I didn't do EVERYTHING I'd hoped, I did get a bunch of reading done!

Goals
1. Atlas Shrugged - currently at page 445 - goal is to get done with Part Two
2. Abuse - currently at  page 180 - goal is to finish book
3. Dirty Bad Savage - currently at 48% - goal is to finish book
4. read and finish any other free romance novel anew
5. get 50 pages done of any paperback book I've currently reading

Actual Progress
1. Atlas Shrugged - page 532 (ch 6 of part two)
2. Abuse - FINISHED!
3. Dirty Bad Savage - FINISHED!
4. freebie romance - FINISHED Alpha Contender vol 1; at 58% of The Seas of Time
5. paperback - didn't even open one

Well, three out of five doesn't sound very bad at all, when you put it like that. Can't wait to do the FrightFall Read-a-Thon in October!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Hazel! Thank you for joining me, and see you at FrightFall!

    I'm working on the giveaway winners. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...