Thursday, July 23, 2015

MEME - Burn, Rewrite, or Reread Tag! [Downright Dystopian]


I wasn't tagged individually, but Krystianna from Downright Dystopian was cool enough to open the tagging to anyone who wanted to try it, which I do :P 
The Rules: There are three rounds. Use a random number generator to pick a number and apply that to your read shelf on Goodreads. Then, decide what book you'd burn, rewrite, or reread!

Round One:

Burn: Stranger in a Strange Land I never really grokked this. I prefer its anti-book by Heinlein, Starship Troopers.
Rewrite: Scarecrow It just wasn't as good as the other Reilly books I've read.
Reread: The Jungle I remember it stuck with me through much of high school, and I'd like to check it out as a more mature person with different life experiences. 

Round Two:
Burn: A Game of You Just because it wasn't one of my fave arcs, though the way these groups of characters (mostly female) get together for a quest is pretty nifty.
Rewrite: The Lesser Kindred It was a good mid-way novel between the first and last of the trilogy, but it was lacking in comparison to those two somehow.
Reread: Into the Labyrinth I usually reread this series every two years because it's one of my favorites!

Round Three:

Burn: Dark Harvest Had such a great concept, but kind failed in getting it across.
Rewrite: The Eye of the World There were just some parts that really dragged for me.
Reread: The Wake Such a fabulous end to the Sandman, though it seals so many storylines, you still want more!

I hereby tag anyone else who wants to do this fun game!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...