Saturday, July 18, 2015

MEME - Write On Review-a-Thon #18 [The Book Vixen]

Write On Review-a-Thon 

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, July 25th and Sunday, July 26th. Let’s get those reviews done!

This is kinda cool, sounds like it'll help keep us on track since sometimes we get a bit behind. Although I like doing my main reviews on Wed, and free romances on Tues, I wonder if it would be OK (or overkill) to add a third review every other week just to keep them going? Or should I just stockpile? It's just that my reviews are getting maybe 2-3 weeks behind when I'm actually writing them. Advice/suggestions please?

My pending reviews:

  • Watch Me written/posted
  • Jurassic World (film) 
  • Hope for Garbage written
  • Unforgiven written
and if I finish any of these by then...
  • Edgewood
  • Dirty Bad Savage written
  • Abuse written 
  • Diary of Anne Frank
  • Who Cooked the Last Supper
UPDATES/WRAP-UP IN PURPLE!
What a great way to catch up! Just have to format some of these, but otherwise it's great to feel accomplished!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reviews and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the fun 'push' to do so via your challenge!

      Delete
  2. Hazel I really enjoyed Jurassic World, watched it with the step-kids and Hubby, looking forward to reading your review. I think stockpiling reviews would be good, that way when your having an off week you can just schedule one of your stockpiled ones.

    My Review-a-thon post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I kinda want to watch it again, but maybe I should just do it to get the poor thing done and stop procrastinating ;) I got them all done so I feel nice and safe for 2 weeks, just in case!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...