Monday, January 11, 2016

MEME - 2016 Blogger New Year's Challenge - Day 11 [Parajunkee]

BLOGGER NEW YEAR’S CHALLENGE - DAY ELEVEN - HOW MANY BOOKS ARE YOU READING IN 2016? TOP BOOKS ON YOUR TBR?

My goal for the year is a total of 100 books. While on the one hand, I managed 49 in 2015 (mainly in the latter half), that sounds quite doable. But when you consider that's an average pace of almost two books a week, it sounds a little nuts for me. I guess the important thing is to enjoy those days when all you want to do is read. And take advantage of my phone's Kindle app. 

As for my TBR list, I think mainly they'll consist of the hodge podge mix I got from the used bookstore that I am finding as I try to clean out storage. I will be choosing a few from my TBR list on Goodreads as rewards for weight loss goals, so that I feel no guilt picking them over others. Generally I have several femdom-esque romance books on that list, and I really hope I can find some good quality ones! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...