Sunday, January 3, 2016

MEME - 2016 Blogger New Year's Challenge - Day 3 [Parajunkee]

BLOGGER NEW YEAR’S CHALLENGE – DAY THREE – THE NEGATIVE THINGS IN BLOGGING 2015 TO AVOID IN 2016

So what were the negatives I hope to avoid?

1. Not having a good nest egg of posts. I really wish I could have at least a month ready ahead of time; I know it'd make everything easier if I had to take sudden time off or something like that.

2. Not having as much of a variety of books as I'd hoped.

3. Not updating Amazon and Goodreads as reviews go up. Or Pinterest.

4. Forgetting to socialize on twitter.

5. Loosing track of promos/blitzes. I shall be using my new Erin Condren planner and custom Blogger stamp to help with that one! Oh, and some cute book stickers too!

6. Requesting or accepting for too many books to review at a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...