Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award [vvb32 reads]


Thank you vvb of vvb32 reads!

The Rules:

Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the Award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten blogs.

_________________________

Never been tagged like this, so got all kinds of giddy! Let me do my best to answer my questions!

1. What book are you currently reading?
Still working on Atlas Shrugged. At the time of writing this post, also Traitor, Seas of Time, Chaos Company, A Little Princess, and Ecstasy Unbound.

2. In your current book, if you were one of the characters, who would you want to be?
I’d want to be Dagny from the first because I think she is a bad ass lady, but I don’t want to go through the same hardships! I would have broken easily in the beginning, heh. Otherwise I wouldn’t mind being Talia in Seas of Time. She’s got herself a hot merman who goes around shirtless pretty much all the time ;)

3. In your current book, is an animal mentioned?
.... Besides the fish they eat in Seas of the Time, I don’t any of these books really mention any animals. Not that I can recall. Weird.

4. What book is next on your reading list?
Not sure if will be Accuse, Indulge, Dirty Bad Wrong, Beware of Me, and Willing Sacrifice. They’re pretty much all romantic ones so I’ll probably try to get one or two non-romantic like Lumiere or Chivalrous.

5. What book is your significant other (or other person in the house) reading?
I think my roommate is reading Feast of Crows right now.

6. Do you like to keep your books (horizontal) stacked in a pile or (vertical) standing upright on a shelf?
Definitely vertical, except the tippy top where I can pile more horizontally, because I don’t know when to stop.

7. Who usually gives you a book as a gift (non-blogger)?
One of my sweet co-workers gave me a Barnes and Noble card for my bday I haven’t yet splurged with :3

8. Where do you usually buy your books (physical location)? 
Barnes and Noble for new, used bookstore for used. Usually I get something specific new, but browse and grab random ones that sound good used.

9. What dream location would you like to be while reading?
I wonder what it would be like to read while weightless in space. It's a real place, but dream to be able go there just to catch up on some reading I suppose.

10. Which current author(s) would you like to visit your local bookstore for a reading/signing?
I’d go to a reading of any of them, but I’d likely be too shy to get anything signed myself so I’d just stare at them from afar.
__________________________________

Question set

  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What’s the next book on you TBR list (not yet in your possession) you want to go after?
  3. If you had to be a new or existing sidekick to the villain/antagonist of any in number 1, who would it be and why?
  4. What locale mentioned/described in any book do you wish you could visit?
  5. Do you currently prefer physical, audio, or ebooks?
  6. What the best weather or time of day for reading?
  7. If you write novels (or even if you don’t) what trope/theme would you like your novel to not have that everything else of the genre overuses?
  8. What book would you like to be made into a miniseries (however long as needed) if the author could keep everything true to the source material?
  9. What’s a book genre you enjoy but have a hard time finding exact stuff you like?
  10. What book character would you like to live your life as if you couldn’t change any major decisions or plot points?


I hereby tag:
Michelle @ bookbriefs
Girl Who Reads 
Care @ Care’s Online Book Club
Sheila @ The Deliberate Reader 
Sissy or her mommy @ Sissy’s Reading Corner
Hazel @ Hazy Reads
Tynga’s Reviews
Tif @ Tif Talks Books 

But anyone else who wants to do this is quite welcome to! Please drop me a comment so I can go read your answers :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...