Saturday, August 8, 2015

BOOK REVIEW - Mastering Her Man

 


Author: Margeaux Adler - 
Format: Kindle eBook from All Romance
Did it feel like a full novel: no (maybe 30 minutes?)
Cliffhanger: no
Genre: erotica, femdom
Dates Read: Aug 6, 2015
Official Blurb: Jenna’s no snoop, but a sleepless night leads her to check her boyfriend’s online history. What she finds there surprises her, but the biggest surprise is how much it turns Jenna on. 

Now it’s time to explore her dominant side and try out her first strap-on. 


Pretty hot short little book. Brandon was a good sub, who ached for serving his mistress in that way I find adorable. It felt awkward that Jenna so quickly managed herself as a good Domme though. I would love to read more like this but LONGER! Eager to try more stuff from the same author if she keeps to this theme in bigger novels. Her quality is very good though, I'm just greedy for quantity too! I may get the rest of this series, but only after I check out some different femdom writers. Because oh my, what other games will they play? 

And yes, this is kinda an extra mini-review because I think I'm going to do so without taking up Tues/Wed for anything that takes less than an hour to read. So they'll be intermittent as I read such books/novellas.

Rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...