Friday, February 19, 2016

A possible hiatus (that I don't want to take)

So as you may have noticed, I did not post a review last Wednesday, or the one just past. Honestly, I have no finished books of which to write about :[ And weirdly enough, I haven't felt very much like reading either! Kinda crappy, but I hope it's just temporary. I think I'm more than a little tempted to start reading 2-3 new books, maybe I'm just trying to avoid the ones I've already started or something. After all, I could always go back to them, right?

 Do you all ever feel like you don't want to read for longer than a few days? How do you snap yourselves out of it?

So I'm not saying goodbye; hopefully I can continue my posts come next Wednesday! But if not, then I'll post out another note about it. Fingers crossed though, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...