Sunday, October 4, 2015

CHALLENGE - Blog Ahead 2015 [Herding Cats and Burning Soup]

blog ahead 2015


Very happy to find this challenge! Especially when I saw someone's comment to somebody else's starter post. Whatever will I do in November during NaNoWriMo unless I have a nice stockpile of posts to keep me afloat?! Plus I think it's good practice (for me personally) to have at least two weeks ready, in case life gets in the way as it did recently. So here's going!

Starting count of posts Oct 4th (my first day officially doing this):
ZERO

Well.... at least there's no where to go but up ;] 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hazel! So glad to have you joining in on the challenge! Those extra posts really do come in handy now and again when life starts to act up. Good luck with both Blog Ahead and NaNo in November!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...