Saturday, September 12, 2015

MEME - Stacking the Shelves - 09-12-15 #010


Found a couple this week, but I'm proud to be controlling my downloading addiction a bit better. Very curious mainly about The Extra being as it deals with a guy who doesn't sound that alpha-ish, which is not my norm. And it's the first romance novel I've gotten with a male author, so I'm quite curious as to the style in comparison to the many female authors I've read. What did you guys find this week that sounds good?

Won in Goodreads Giveaway

Freebies






5 comments:

  1. Winning Giveaways are fun. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one I'd gotten from Goodreads was I think several years ago, so this was a great pick-me-up! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Great Haul! I hope you enjoy everything you got :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Charming, I have that book, but didn't have a change to read it yet. Looks like some bloggers had mixed reviews about it, but I still have hopes that it will be good.

    Congrats on the win! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...