Tuesday, June 23, 2015

CHALLENGE - 2015 Reading Challenge



Figure this is a decent way to begin my introduction. Hi, I'm Hazel. I've been reading some lovely book review blogs and wanted to start my own, which I have. Please excuse the mess while I finish up fixing my little corner of the internet. Please don't be shy and say hello if you have a minute, or otherwise comment on whatever I'm posting on! Recommend any titles too!

So to start I'm putting up this lovely challenge I believe I saw first on Pinterest. I like how open it is, and hope to complete it by the end of the year. I think my hardest ones to find will be an author with my same initials, and a favorite of my mother's (she's not really that much of a reader). What do you all think will be hardest for you to find or read through? Which ones are you eager to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...