Saturday, September 5, 2015

CHALLENGE - Spooky September Challenge - Day 5 [Parajunkee]





How do you do this?
It’s really simple. you do this however you want. You post, using the post-prompt and if you want to share your post, come back here and link it up in the linky list I will post each day. Even if you don’t have a blog, you can post on Facebook or other social media outlets and link back. It’s up to you. The challenge begins September 1st and lasts six days.

-------------------------------------------------------

In no specific order:

Evil toothfairy who attacks when the lights are out? OMG, talk about combining your fears. 

Caves. No escape. Cave ins. Monsters. And the dark. NOPENOPENOPE.

The ambiance of this film freaked me out so badly! 

The thought of being trapped in this room is horrible. It will mess you up based on your own fears and inner thoughts.

I used to pride myself on never gasping or screaming in the theater during a scary film. There was one scene in here where the tension was so thick I couldn't help but do a mix of both at the concluding jump scare of the setup. 

There are parts that make this feel campy, but the real creepy part is just how people's fear and suffering was recorded I think. It really rather unsettled me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...