I'm sure a lot of us download free romance novels to read because there are SO very many of them out there. And then the little guys breed like rabbits in our eReaders. Why don't we share our reviews/impressions so we can find the best ones to read?
1. Read a free romance book (this was started for legally free eBooks, but you can count anything gifted, borrowed, ARC, etc!)
2. Review it on your blog. If you can and it's still available, share the link to the free book.
3. Link back here by using the code below.
4. Leave your link to the specific blog post (NOT your main site) in a comment on the recent week's TF post or via the linky.
5. Delight in reading reviews by real people who's likes/dislikes you can compare to and thus find a romance you most likely will enjoy :D
Author: Selena Kitt - http://selenakitt.com/
Format: kindle eBook (free at the time on amazon)
Did it feel like a full novel: yes
Genre: erotica, fantasy, parody, f/f
Dates Read: Aug 4-27, 2015
Official Blurb: Settle yourself in for a wicked bed time story, a hot, wild ride through nursery rhymes like you've never heard them before.
Set in a fantastical world where the privileged few own and raise pleasure servants like beloved pets, Mother herself is the star of the show, wielding a riding crop and taking care of and training her charges with a firm and skillful hand.
But where has Father Goose wandered off to, and who will take Mother in hand when she ventures too far?
Super kinky, with a bit of plot to keep it going.
This was not what I was expecting. The plot was heavily based in fantasy BDSM (the type where the characters go from “No, please!” to a quick “More, please!”) with Mother Goose having the run of the charges in her household. Forced orgasms, oral with male or female, sexual punishment, lots of stuff in general. The Simon Says game was hot, I’m not gonna lie. The plot was a little vague, just enough to keep the chapters fresh though they repeated similar scenarios, though the end seemed far-fetched, even when compared to the rest of this story. But if you want to read this for the naughtiness, then you don’t need a heavy plot. But for just a naughty book, you’ll get plenty of imaginative erotica in each chapter! I do wish there’d been a flashback of Blue though, considering how he’s been there a long time and very dedicated to Mother, compared to the other characters who don’t seem that ready to obey yet.
Rating: 4 stars