Wednesday, January 6, 2016

MEME - 2016 Blogger New Year's Challenge - Day 6 [Parajunkee]

BLOGGER NEW YEAR’S CHALLENGE - DAY SIX - WORST BOOK(S) OF 2016

Though I had a handful of 2-star books, I only came upon a single 1-star one:


Which is kind of a good thing, if I didn't really happen upon any so bad this year that I couldn't finish them. Searching for this one made me wonder though, should I add tags depicting the actual star counts? I have one for "four and above" as a quick way readers can find a book they might like if we have similar tastes, but that's about it. Or should I add the star count to my archive? Also tempted to switch from 'stars' to 'paws' as an aesthetic, but I need to find someone to commissions the actual pics, being that there were other matching changes I wanted to work on. But dear me, that's likely another post for this challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...