So this month's Musing Mondays post won't have a theme in it. I didn't get to follow my space theme so well in September. And though October is full of spooky fun, I don't feel like making that so much a theme. Honestly, I have so many books to review for Net Galley and different authors that actually maybe that should be it.... Hmm... Gives enough of an illusion of productivity at least ;]
I’m currently reading…
1. review request/Net Galley - Chaos Company (still), Traitor (still)
2. Tuesday Flirtations - Captive in the Dark (still), Her Dark Angel, The Extra
3. for fun/next in series - Rees
4. physical book - In the Hand of the Goddess (still)
5. author request review - When They Shine Brightest
Measure of Devotion
Beware of Me
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
Dirty Bad Strangers
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
Nothing specific this time around.
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
Can't think of anything.
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
Salem's Lot, so I can start reading it for the readalong!
I wish I could read ___, but…
All the Net Galley books, just so I can get some more ;3
I blogged about ____ this past week…
Just reviews. I need more posts. Hopefully the challenge to write 31 of them this month will help force inspiration!