Monday, October 5, 2015

MEME - Musing Mondays



So this month's Musing Mondays post won't have a theme in it. I didn't get to follow my space theme so well in September. And though October is full of spooky fun, I don't feel like making that so much a theme. Honestly, I have so many books to review for Net Galley and different authors that actually maybe that should be it.... Hmm... Gives enough of an illusion of productivity at least ;]

I’m currently reading…
1. review request/Net Galley - Chaos Company (still), Traitor (still)
2. Tuesday Flirtations - Captive in the Dark (still), Her Dark Angel, The Extra
3. for fun/next in series - Rees
4. physical book - In the Hand of the Goddess (still)
5. author request review - When They Shine Brightest

Up next I think I’ll read…
Measure of Devotion
Salem's Lot
Beware of Me
Noir
Menagerie

I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
Rees
Dirty Bad Strangers

I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
Nothing specific this time around.

I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
Can't think of anything.

I can’t wait to get a copy of…
Salem's Lot, so I can start reading it for the readalong!

I wish I could read ___, but…
All the Net Galley books, just so I can get some more ;3

I blogged about ____ this past week…
Just reviews. I need more posts. Hopefully the challenge to write 31 of them this month will help force inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Your list of reading in process sounds much like mine. Too many books and never enough time. Although now I'm going to have to go dig up Salem's Lot and add that to my own list.

    Good luck with all your reading and enjoy

    My Musing Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I already can't wait to retire and just read all day. Though by then I'll also be trying to catch up with all the TV shows I've missed, hehehe.

      Delete
  2. You will be very busy, as you have quite a list going on...I do like to plan ahead, too, and also leave room for the occasional impulse, like what I did this weekend; read about it in MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I like planning ahead so I feel I've met a goal when I read them, but I don't like to set them too much in stone in case I get side tracked. That way I don't feel too discouraged ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...