I had so much fun with their summer readathon that I just have to joint his one too! I don't work overtime tonight, so that's a couple extra hours to read than I'd normally have. I'm not sure yet exactly what scary book I'll be reading, so I'm going to leave that open for now (recommendations welcome!). Need to get some books done and out of the way for NaNoWriMo next month. I've been working on that one story for over a month, but only able to do maybe a paragraph or two every week :/
- undecided scary book
- When They Shine Brightest - currently 65% - goal is to finish
- Forever Home - not started - goal is to finish
- Rees - currently 15% - goal is to get to 50%
- undecided short romance - goal is to start and finish
- get 50 pages done of any paperback currently being read
So what are your goals like? Hope to see you around on the twitter tag #FrightFall !