Saturday, December 5, 2015

MEME - Stacking the Shelves - 12-05-15 #019




Well in writing news, I managed to complete my NaNo, yay! Alas, it is only about 1/2 or maybe 1/3 of what the finished book's story should amount to, but I'm very proud of my effort. Just gonna have to do some research for the rest. In reading news, I haven't done a lot BUT we got our Facebook book club started (A Novel Gang), and started our first novel, The Remains of The Day. Just not sure if we'll do discussion at someplace, or on Facebook itself. As for getting books this week, I tried to stay controlled and be very judgmental so I don't overburden myself with all these books to read when I have so dang many all ready on my Kindle account plus on my book shelves. Didn't do horribly, but there is still room for improvement.

PURCHASED


FREEBIES






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...