Saturday, November 21, 2015

MEME - Stacking the Shelves - 11-21-15 #018



Seems I fell back into my old habit of just kind of downloading anything that looked good despite if I was willing to make the time to read it. But then again, I've found SO MANY good books on a mere hunch so that's a good thing. Sometimes I wish I could take a month off from life in general and just read and sleep. Doubt I could do everything on my TBR, but I'm sure I could handle a good chunk, heh. Found three m/m books though, so that was pretty neat!

As for NaNo, I'm about 10k behind, but still proud of my progress. I need to do a little more research on business in general though as it's not a subject I know so I've been making it up as I go just so as to not lose my momentum.

Freebies











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...